REFLECTION OF MY HEART AND SHADOW OF MY SOUL

Saturday 9 February 2013

I am there,still here


I am still....here.............
















Whenever you have a thing to share,,
You can find me there…..

 Whenever you feel low,,
 You can talk to me,you  know……

Whenever you find no one in front of whom you can cry ,,,
You can look for me to wipe those tears ,you just try!...

 Whenever you need someone to love you,,,
 You can see me with open arms.you just take view…

Whenever you want someone to accompany you every where,
You can count on me in your happiness and even in despair…..

Whenever you are silent want someone to read your eyes,,,
You can see mine, talking to your eyes from sunset to sun rise….


Whenever you feel lone and  need a friend ,,,
You can call me ,till the end…..

Whenever you need a hand to hold,,,
You can trust upon me,that’s what I always told…

Whenever you want someone who would care,,,
You can glance my shadow protecting you everywhere….

Whenever you need a person to make you smile,,,
You can find me there with you in a short while…


9 comments:

  1. It's true,
    Hearts once connected,
    cannot be separated..
    This lovely gesture of yours,
    is a reply to one of my heart's sweet queries.. <3
    Making my eyes wet,
    and life simpler with one less worry..

    Yours . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear anonymous,sometimes when you are alone,your worries,problems becomes double but when you know you have someone there,to care for u,to love u even in worst condition,to stand by u in all situations....the problems look smaller

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear anonymous,sometimes when you are alone,your worries,problems becomes double but when you know you have someone there,to care for u,to love u even in worst condition,to stand by u in all situations....the problems look smaller

    ReplyDelete
  4. But what if i have that someone in my heart but cannot tell her that,,

    'No matter what happens , You are still here in my heart <3'

    Yours..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than dear anonymous you should try to tell her .whatever you are feeling.cz life is too short to love n too long to hate.so if n whenever u feel some one is in your heart...just say it man.gud luck dear anonymous

      Delete
    2. Ritika sometimes we take decision for others, and not for oursleves..
      M one of them..
      N who knows that u knw me and not bhi..

      Yours..

      Delete
    3. i have no words to say on your decision ...u stay tuned for further poems dear anonymous...

      Delete
  5. Sid thanks dear.a hope. Its lil btr i mean not so low n depressed one

    ReplyDelete