REFLECTION OF MY HEART AND SHADOW OF MY SOUL

Wednesday 8 January 2014

The four Element's Eternity


On a road not yet taken when i traveled alone 
The first step I took forward
I found SUNshine,ray of hope and prosperity
 but the very next step took all I could see was unilluminated hearts,dusk and drab..

The first step I took rightwards ,
I found serene WATER flowing peacefully 
but the next step I took ,
all I could see was floods due to watery eyes..

The first step i took towards left,
I found LAND full of people symbolizing togetherness ,bonds of care tied with affection ,
The very next step showed me an abandon land reflecting lonely and broken hearts.selfishness prevailing  all around,,

The first step I moved backward ,
I found FIRE and passion of love,a gentle spark raising the flames of attraction,
but at the next step I saw burnt ashes of dull n dark memories..
                                                                                   
                                        -----The reality and The real reality ...

3 comments: